Hard Love Hard Love

Cliche

Why does it always have to be the "evil" human who destroys the animals life? In most cases it's other animals doing that :P Aside from that I liked the concept and the song. The animation was below your standards - still worlds better I could ever hope to accomplish so I'll leave it with that. I really loved the song - your flash movies have always been a good source for new music/artists - still.. concentrate on your webcomic and/or interesting spoofs rather than melodramatic cliche love stories - they're nice but your style is more befitting the humorous genre ;)

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

love it

Another great taste in music and the matching animation to the same.. 10/10 and absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

Windows Flash Edition Windows Flash Edition

Not remotely as good as Windows Real Good Edition

..which was also flashbased.. and compared to this at least tried to make fun of the known windows faults - which are generally overrated anyway.

Star Wars: 30 Seconds Star Wars: 30 Seconds

o_O

this is so.. unoriginal.. nothing's from you really.. I'm deeply sad now.. because this got 3/5.. I mean.. it's not bad enough to blam it.. but come one.. 3+? For some pictures and an audiofile that's not even your own one?

th1rt3en responds:

Honestly, I'd delete this if I could.

One Love V2 One Love V2

I generally don't like Music Videos...

...but this one has it's moments.. especially the message "love each other and stuff" is very nice ;D I like it.. that's the only flash-music-video (except another day 5) that I really like ;)

The Story Of A Fuzz The Story Of A Fuzz

hehe

Very nice made.. I love the manic laugh of mr. kitty ;)

14 Billion Years of Light 14 Billion Years of Light

good sound though

But the movie sucks.. just this song was good ;)
I hope your future projects will be better...

RogueHyena responds:

Dude...you made LOTR: 60 Seconds and Drouppy.
I hope your future projects will be better too.

Blueball strikes again_1 Blueball strikes again_1

a start

No Preloader, no Play Button, No Stop Function at the End of the Movie.. nice Graphics though..
You should Remade this one and make a series out of it.. If you need help go to the ng forum or ask me (I know.. my flash's aren't that good if it depends on graphics and so on.. but at least I have preloaders and buttons *mwehehe* *cough*)
Keep on ;)

AntaeanKingdom responds:

Yeah, not buttons. I havn't learned that much. alot of the animation in there is frame by frame, not very good with tweening yet, but I was getting the hang of it toward the end of the intro. I'll get on minimizing the size of the file and finish it all on one movie.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 8 Plans to Fuck Alexis 8

great - as ever

Got my 5 ;)
Again a nice job, keep on!

Ryan-Smith responds:

sweet thanks

The Book The Book

Very nice.. I mean the drawings are bad but that's fine. I laughed the hell out of my body when this little skelleton appeared and made that idiotic sound ;D
Well done dude.. keep on with that.